Dream Blogs Award

Olivia sent me this award! Thank you Olivia! Visit her blog, My Dollhouse.

Here are the rules;
1. Show the image of the award, and state rules.
2. Post the link of the person that gave you the prize.
3. Display 10 blogs to which you grant the award.
4. Advise the blogs listed.

I'm going to do this quick and dirty...... I know everyone is busy and this award has been making it's rounds so I don't expect the bloggers that I choose to post this award again if they have already received it. So here goes....

Casey's Minis

It's a miniature life

Christel Jensen

Tiny Treasures

More Minis @ Blogspot

Marlies en minies

Doreen's Miniatures

Never Enough Time

The Fabulous Farmhouse

De~lightful Minis

2 comments:

kimsminiatures said...

Thank you so much for the award :) Love your blog hugs~ Kim

MiniMaker said...

Kim, you are so very welcome! Your blog is one of my favorites, it's delicious!

Gaye

Blog Widget by LinkWithin