Blog Award!

Yesterday I received this wonderful blog award from Debbie, over at Tiny Treasures, and from Grace, at TreeFeathers Life In Miniature.

Thank You so much, Grace & Debbie!

The rules:
1) Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his/her blog.

2) Pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.

Many of my favorite blogs have already received this award, in an effort not to duplicate blogs, I'm choosing just 5 blogs that I enjoy.

I would like to present this award to the following sites in appreciation for all the effort, knowledge, and encouragement they offer to their readers.

The Fabulous Farmhouse

Perfect Miniatures-on my mind

Mini Modern

Uneek Musings

The Petite House Chronicles

To pick up the award please copy the picture and paste it on your own blog.

I want to thank all of the miniature artist's out there, for all of the beautiful, unique miniature creations, and for continuing to create interesting, educational and just plain fun, videos!

4 comments:

Cathy at The Fabulous Farmhouse said...

Gaye you rock! I accept the award! I don't know 15 blogs though, heck that sounds awful good to narrow to 5. I can do 5! Thanks Gaye, you are so sweet to think of me! Hugs, Cathy

Uneekdolldesigns said...

What an honor, and thank you for this kindness, I appreciate it, and enjoy looking at your blog very much!

Debbie @ Uneekdolldesigns

Ellie said...

Thank you Gaye for this awesome honor, it has made my day! I enjoy following your blog and learn something new each time I visit ~ Keep up the great work and thank you again!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much Gaye!
It's always a great pleasure to know that someone outthere appreciates our work!

Be wellcome anytime to my blog. If you have any comment or question please do it.

Kisses from Portugal
Maria Bryton

Blog Widget by LinkWithin