Sisterhood Award

I am really late posting this, I promise to do better next time! I received this award from my good friend Brenda, and from Oese Dortmund, from Germany, Oese has 2 blogs, Minifriseursalon and Raum für Raum. Thank you so much for the award and for being my "sisters"!

The Rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.


The first 10 blog sisters I would like to pass this award on to:

Kellee of Kellee's Miniatures
Ana Rosa of Las Miniaturas de Ana
Donna of Never Enough Time
Cathy of The Fabulous Farmhouse
Yovanka of Art Dolls by Yvonanka Black
Tiffany of Mini Mischief
Minna of Minna's Doll World - Minnan nukkemaailma
Sophia of O Mundo de Zaphia
Mercedes of Liberty Biberty
Linda of Une Petite Folie

The next 10 blog sisters have already won this award so I don't expect them to re-post the award, just wanted them to know I appreciate them!

De of De~lightful Minis
Grace of TreeFeathers
Jayne of Tallulah~Belle Originals
Debbie of Tiny Treasures
Casey of Casey's Minis
Kim of It's a miniature life
Marsha of Sassy Mini Dolls Are Dolls With AttiTUDE!
Gina of More Minis @ Blogspot
Doreen of Doreen's Miniatures
And last but not least, Brenda.


5 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you Gaye for the award. I also awarded this to everyone that reads my blog, so that includes you.
Mini Hugs

TreeFeathers said...

Thank you, Gaye! :)

- Grace

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Thank you so much!
Mercedes

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU :)


Sofia

Cathy at The Fabulous Farmhouse said...

Why Gaye, you are so thoughtful! Thank you for the smile:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin